8.28.2008

mz peaceful journez friends overlooking Lucerne, Swityerland

we are finally here in Switzerland. I am typing on a Swiss computer so the y and the z are switched. Forgive me if I say zou or zellow.....or Swityerland or something like 'did zou go to the yoo todaz?' When I say finally....i mean FINALLY. Our travels were long and exhausting. In the matter of one day we managed to be in 5 countries with the 6th just around the corner. So from the beginning--Aug 27

Sweden > on the boat at midnight

Norway> on the plane at 8:00am

England> at the airport for 7 hours

France> in the plane to Basel 6:45pm
(Are those sharp objects from my bag?...oops)

Germany> we were just meters away from the border

Switzerland> arriving at 1:00am at the Pelle's apartment in Lucerne (Is that my Holy Spirit painting on the wall that he bought from me last year?)

No comments: