9.13.2009

like I said.....I will be including photos and short posts about how things are going in my relationship with Will. I know people are curious and it is helpful for me to process. Relationships are hard, but they are incredibly good! I would say that my experience with Will on this journey has been just that. HARD, BUT INCREDIBLY GOOD. What makes it good? The peace of God. If there is not peace there.....than it is so hard to work on things the Holy Spirit is showing you. That is what me and Will are recognizing recently. As we sat in P.F. Changs restaurant a couple weeks ago before I traveled back to Iowa, we realized that when we were together it was as if we had better perspectives....more eyes to see with. I didn't want to leave him...he didn't want to leave me. We realized that although you don't want someone else to see what is behind all the rocks in your heart.....YOU ACTUALLY DO! Once that process for Will and me had begun by just being in each others' company we didn't want it to come to an end. We know God is faithful and he will work on us just the same-----but in His own way while we are apart. It's very similar to what the Lord does with us too. There is a kingdom perspective that we can be a part of when we spend time in the Lord's presence. When we dwell there....abide in Him. We will see things we couldn't see before, we will recognize the ways of God's Spirit through us and to us. That is what Will and I have discovered brings us closest together. Only by God's love can we walk on this journey. And it's only by His love that we are compelled to love!

No comments: